Match (Italian) Milano, listen・ help information the Italian pronunciation:[miˈ la(ː)no]; Western Lombard: Milan, listen・Help) is a city of Italy and Lombardy region and matching is the capital of a matching province. The city's population is about 1300,000, while urban area is around 4300,000, with an estimated population of 4300,000. The biggest in Italy, the Milan Metropolitan Area population, is estimated at 7400,000 by OECD.
|Commune De Milano|
Moral capital of Italy
Fashion capital of Italy
|・ Mayor||Latizia Morrati (PDF)|
|・ Total||183.77 km 2 (70.95 square miles)|
|Height||120 m (390 feet)|
|Population (30 April 2009)|
|・ Density||7,100 km 2 (18,000 square miles)|
|Time zone||CEIT (UTC+01:00)|
|・ Summer (decay)||Sest (UTC+02:00)|
|Mail Code||20100, 20121-20162|
|Sant Day||December 7|
|Website||Official website of Milano|
The city was founded by Celtic people in subares under the mediolenum. It was B.C. later. In 222 roman was captured and even became prosperous under the Roman Empire. Later on, a match came under the direction of fora, forza and 1500 Spanish 1700 as Austria ruled here. In 1796, Napoleon at the match won the Napoleon First and in 1805 he made his capital of Italy. During the romantic age, Milan was a leading cultural center of Europe, which attracted many artists, musicians and significant literature. Afterwards, the city was badly mobilized by those joined forces during the World War II and in 1943, when Germany's territories, Milan became the main center of resistance to Italy. Yet, the matches ignored the economic progress that attracted thousands of immigrants from South Italy and abroad.
An international and metropolitan city matching population owns 13.9% of the population. The city is the leading invariable and industrial center of Europe and with $115 billion in purchasing power along with GDP, one of the world's most significant centers in European Union trade and finance. Europe's fourth most common in the Milestone Metropolitan Area in 2004: Immortals 241.2 billion (US$ 312.3 billion). The matches have the highest GDP (per capita) almost all the hotshot 35,137 (US$ 52,263), which is 161.6% of the European Union's average GDP. Apart from this, the world's largest 11th most expensive city is the match for the migrant workers. The world's also matches are classified as the 28th most powerful and influential city of the world.
Milan is also known as the global fashion and design capital, which has become one of the leading alpha world stars in GaWC, with the major global impact on commerce, industry, music, games, literature, art and media. The Lombard Metropolis Is Specially Known For Its Fashion HOUSES And Shops (Like Montenapoline Road) And The Gallaria Vittorio Immanuel Of Piaza Dumo (The oldest Well-Known Shopping Mall). The city is rich in cultural tradition and it is unique in food (it is the home of numerous popular satirical ones like Penetone, Christmas cake and Risottto Alla Milniz). The city is particularly famous for opera and traditional music, which is the home of a number of key musicians (eg jugipi verdy) and theater (like tiatro alla sblack). The matches, the universities, the castle, the church and the library (such as Brara Academy and Castelo Sforzeco), and two renowned footballer ones: A.C. Milan and F.C. Internezonal is famous for adulteration. It's because one of the most popular tourist spots in Europe where over 1.914 million abroad came from around 2008. The city organized the 1906 World Exhibition and would hold the public exhibition in 2015.
The denizens of the match are referred to as "Milinese" (Italian:Milanesi or informal Meneghini or Ambrosiani). The people who changed the name of the city's "moral capital" has been given to the family.
- Also see: List of rulers Milan and Govern ors of the Duchy of Milan
The word matching is derived from Latin name media. The name is based on many French Indo-Roman sites, like Midiolenum Santonam (SEIV) and Mediolenum Aleerkoram (Averox) and the Keltik element - bulbs, which reflect the boundary or a specific boundary (the source of ‘space line', substantive"). Therefore, media lenum specifies the central city or sanctuary of a particular Celtic tribe.
Andrea Alcheta (1584), regarding the origin of the name and symbol of the city, contains an interesting description of Mblamata of Alchato, at the time of the first construction of the city, a pig raised from exuding, and a comeylinnam in the form of Latin and. It's explained. The credit of the locus is given to two collective people, the Beaturijas and the Edui mark an sheep and a pig; The City Symbol, Therefore, Is A Double-Form Animal With A Sharp Hair That Has A Strange Hair. Alchato also reward the union and allied to Ambrose.
The city's German name is Mileland, while the city in local Western Alombard dialect matches.
Celtic or Roman aal
E.B. Forty-four of them died in the matches and areas around 400, of which most of us had Celtic inequalities. E.B. In 222, Romans occupied the island, which applied the mediolenum name to it, although the local people had the name used by the local people, which was derived from the Kaltic Medhlan. After many centuries of the Roman control, 293 A.D. In 1985, a match was declared as the capital of the Western Roman Empire by King Diosphere. To live by Diokhishan, the East Roman Empire (Capital, Nicole), and his colleague Mcemanis chose West. Immediately Maximian built several large monuments, such as the largest quadrangular 470 m. × 85 m (1,542 feet per × 279 feet), Thermi Erkuli, a large group of royal palaces and many other services and buildings.
In February of matching 313, the emperor Contenstein I guaranteed freedom of religion for Christians. In 402, the city was surrounded by Visigaths and the royal residence was taken to Ravenna. Fifty years later (in 452), the Huns seized the city. Astrogothathe '539' seized on a round of justinan prize attorney for the purpose of helping to match the 'Gothic War' and destroyed it. In the summer of 569, Longboards (derived from the Italian region Lomberdi's name) won the matching, defeated the little band of bastin army released from it for defense. A few Roman buildings continued to be used in match under the Lombard rule. In 1774, when Charleman fully Decided The Post Of "King Of Lombards" (The Germans) Often Conquired Each Other But No One Had Adopted The King'S Title Of Others). The iron crown of Lombardy is of this period. After that, Milan became part of the Holy Roman Empire.
During the Middle Ages, the Rounds of a Milan Po's rich field were empowered to trade union with their rule over Italian and to Alps. Frederick became far too much for a match in 1162 against the Lombard cities of 1980. After the Lombard League was established in 1167, Milan played a leading part in this relationship. In 1183, the Peace of Constance in Constance was given by the Lobbard cities to make a match for them. In 1208, Rambertino Byoung yusheli made a session service to the city's popesta (mayor), Luka Grimadi in 1242 and Luketto Gattiluio in 1282. This post may expose individual dangers in the violent political life of the Middle Ages community: In 1252, Milanees Haretitics murdered the church's religious judge at a ghat in the "right portrait" of the Dehaan (Dave) which later was known as Shaheed St Peter; The killers achieved freedom by bribery, and became a believer in the coming riots. In 1256, Archbishop and leading mustard were expelled from the city. In 1259, the Martino Deela Tore was elected by the Union members as capitino del polo; He forcefully conquered the city, annexed his enemies and ruled by dictatorship powers, streets, misopened, sanctuaries and successfully cover rumors.
However, his policy shattered the lines. Often, using the single monks of careless brods, complained to the public that encouraged support for the traditional enemies of della Toray.
On 22 July 1262, Rafi was endowed with Ooton Wisconsin, which was used by direct rank pursuit of dela Toro, the Raimando Dala Tore, the Bishop of commo, was also made up of match. So the Ramando Della Tore started publicizing on charges of conspiring to a much-more contiguous atheism to the Brotherhood: Wisconsi, who accused the same crime on the Della Toray, subsequently the matches were banned and his assets were forfeited. Later, the civil war broke out, hit the flame of matching population and the economy which had been making for more than a decade.
In 1263, Oton Wisconsonant won an unsuccessful leads to the powerful group of people against the city, but that the uprising violence had ended in years after, finally, in the decio war (1277) and won the city for his family. Wisconsi always succeeded in bearing the daila tori in its fortunes; and by the 15th century, captured the city and power.
Much of the former history was the story of a conflict between two political groups - Gwellf and Ghabiliters. Family successful most of the time in the match city. Wisconsin, however, was able to gain recognition on match-power, for instance with his German Conferences (Ghaiblin). In 1395, one of these assets, Venkatsalas (1378-1400) raised Milanese to lachi dignity. Moreover, in 1395 the Jian Galiyazo Wisconsin found "duk". For fifty years, from the beginning of the 14th century to the middle of the 15th century, Ghailin Wiskonty family was consolidating power.
Renaissance and House of Forza
In 1447, without any male heir died of the Duke Tall María Wisconsi; The Ambrosian republic was enacted after the end of the Wisconsi order. The Ambrosian Republic took his name from St. Ambrose, the popular patron of the city of Milan. Both groups at Guelf and Ghailin working together to establish an Ambrosian Republic in matches. The republic, however, came down that when Francesco Forza of House of Forza in 1450 won quite a face and made a match in the leading cities of the Italian Renaissance.
French, Spanish, and Austrian regime
King Louis Vudash of France placed his claim for Dachi in 1492. At that time, Swiss Indian troops accepted match. After Louis's successor Francis I won the Swiss towards Marignano, the French king was entrusted to Francis I. When the Hebberg Pham of Paavia in the 1525 fight against Paavia, had beat Francis I, went to the North Italy House of Haibsberg including the Milan and North Italian House.
In 1556, Charles Pancham left his son on Philip II and his brother, Fardinand I. Charles with a matching Italian assets, Philip II and Haibsberg were transferred to the Spanish sky of Haibrend, while the Haibringy Austrian regime ruled the Holy Roman Empire. Out of 130,000 people were killed by the great plague of 1629-31, due to the great plague of match. This episode is considered as one of the centuries-long nationwide towards the plague outposts which started in black death.
The sudden scenery of Haibberg vanquished with the death of Charles II in 1700. After his death, the war of Spanish enfranchisement in 1701 was started by supporting the French military team of Philip on the Spanish throne by their support of the French Army. In 1706, the French lost in Ramillis and Torino, and were forced to hand him off to North Italy on the Austria Hebbles. In 1713, the Treaty of Yuttext formally endorsed the Italian sovereignty, including Lombardi and its capital Milan, of Austrian sovereignty over all of Spain.
Napoleon conquered Lombardi in 1796 and the matches were declared the capital of the Sislepans Republic. Afterwards, he declared the match the capital of the Italian empire and went to Taj in the doomo. No sooner was the Napoleon official ended, the Congress of Viento with the Veneto in 1815, the Lombardy and Milan, Austrian control. During this period, the matching song became a center of opera. During the decade 1770s, Mozart conducted three opera premiere in Tietro-Regio Dyukal. Later, along with La Scala, Bellini, Donizeti, Rossini and Wardy's premier, became an model theater of the world. The West Indies are buried in their gift to a white gift in Casa de Ricoso Mousseity. The other 19th-century theater is la canobiana and Tietro Carsano.
On 18th March, 1848, the so-called "Five Days" (Italian: During Cin que Gioractivity, militias revolted against Australian rule and field marshal radesky was forced to temporarily return from the city. However, on July 24, after defeating the Italian Army in Kastozah, Raadetzki was able to restore Austrian control over North Italy. However, the Italian nationalists sought to remove Austria from the support of the Sardinia Empire, in the interests of Italian unification. Sardinia and France combine with it and defeated Austria in 1859 to the movement of Solpharino. After this war, the matches and the rest of Lombardi, Sardinia, who soon control most of Italy and renamed Italy as a Empire in 1861.
The political integration of Italy united the occupational sovereignty of a match on North Italy. It also flooded the railway construction that made the match at the heart of North Italy. Rapidly industrialization pushed the match to the center of the leading industrial sector in Italy, though the riot on the block of high inflation rounds in the decade 1890s was shook with the Bava-bed Holocaust. Meanwhile, the metaphor of the city, the main financial center of the country due to the influence of Italy's financial field by Milanese banks. The economic growth of a millane, expansion of the city and population faster in the late 19th century, and in the beginning of the 20th century.
In 1919, Benito Mussolini gave the constructions of the fascist movement in Italy, and in 1922, launch operations on Rome from the city.
British and American bombing during World War II had a heavy loss to match. Though Italy left the war in 1943, as of the years 1945, the Germans under the possession of North Italy. In 1944, matches were faced with some worst, much focused on the railway station. In 1943, anti-German resistance booked in official Italy and many clashes were going on in the matches.
As the war ended, the American first Formored Division Po Valley emerged to the matching part of the campaign. But before he reached there, the members of the Italian Legion movement opened up in matches and set free the city. Many members of Mussolini and his Italian social Republic (Republicblica, Italiana, or RSI) were captured and hanged by resistance. On 29 April 1945, the bodies of the Fascists were taken to its matching, and the leading public square, the piyazala loreto were returned absurd.
After the war, the city became a refugees camp for Jews who flew from Austria. During the economic miracles of the 1950s and 1960s, a major wave of internal immigration, particularly turned to match Southern Italy and the population went up to 1,723,000 in 1971. During this period, the Milan again viewed most of his ruined buildings and factories, and was influenced by the rapid economic development of the Italian post-war, called Il Boom. The city saw the creation of many progeny and modernist buildings and skyscraper buildings such as the Toro Velaska and the Pyreli Tower. However, from the end of the 1960s to the end of the 1970s, Marxist/Leninist/Brigate Rosges or Red Brigades was seriously affected by a communist of Marxist and the city often was filled with political exhibition and opposition. The fact is that on 12 December 1969 a bomb exploded at a national agricultural bank of the Pizza Fantana, the 170 people were killed and 18 injured.
By the end of the 1970s, the population of Milan started declining where over a third of the city's total population turned up more than one-third of the people, emerging around original matching new suburbs and outer cities. But the city has been attracting the growing flow of foreign immigrants. The quality of this new phenomenon is the rapid and great extension of Chinatown, which is the one in the most beautiful districts of today, Vaaya Paolo Sarpi, Vaya Bramante, Vaiya Massina and Vyya Rosemini. which are all inhabitants of Xiang. A third of all the Philippines in Italy also has sheltered a large and stabilized population which has been more than 33,000 as the average birth rate of 1000 a year.
In the 1980s, the mill industry became successful. As it became the main beneficiary of cloth and a lot of textile labels including headquarters in the city, and the international figure began to acquire an international situation (e.g. ermani, russage and dolls), characterized the match as one of the leading straight-and-top bryps on an international-level capital and so forth stylish and tipe-top produced by the city's styliss; as the global capital of commencement or high fashion, Paris has become threat to centuries-old prestige. The city saw the rise of international tourists, particularly from China, Japan or the far East. This prosperity and the city's new international image as "the fashion capital" urged several journalists at the time' Milano bere said to Metropolis "Milano bere", the literally means "fit to be drinking."
In the decade of 1990s, a serious political scam center focused on the Plaazo Dalo Stelin complex was badly affected by the Tengtopoli in which many politicians and traders were tried on alleged corruption charges of The city was faced with a financial crisis and a slower industrial development as compared with the 1950s and 1980s. Yet, Milan developed his image as a fashion and design capital by setting up new labels like Mew Mim. By the end of the 1990s, the Milan refined a light industrial, economic excitement.
By the beginning of the 2000s, the mills economy, which was stable through the 1990s, gradually developed, but there was only a ephemeral short-time period and freed from the tensions of cities, technopooli, and was severely eroded in an economic slowdown. In this period, the mill-industrial exports registered a fast fall and the Asian textiles and textiles still undertook rival with the matching factories to slope. However, first the article (an exhibition of products belonging to industrial design) was able to maintain its economy in a new source at the outskirts of the city, the match has been capable of strengthening its economy and in 2008 the announcement that the city has invested £2015 in a major revisionable scheme with the city's infrastructure and potential projects. It's gone. In spite of the decline in meeting industrial production, the city has found alternative and successful earnings, including publications, finance, banking, food production, information technology, potential system, transport and tourism. In all, in recent years, the matching population has stabilized and has only a small increase in the city's population since 2001.
- Also see: Mayors of Milan
- Meyer name: Letizia Morati
- Election date: May 30, 2006
- Party: The People of Freedom
The nine cities, which are divided into a match, are driven by the eight Mid-South Alliance (1-8) and one by the Middle-Left Alliance.
A matching city is subdivided into administrative areas called Zona. Before 1999, there were 21 zones in the city; In 1999, the administration decided to cut the eggs from 21 to 9. Today, Zona is in 1 "historic center", a region inside the space of the Spanish-age urban walls; Other Eight Zona Encloses The Area From 1 To City Limitations.
पा़ Dan is located in a flat land area in the West Central area where Po river and Alps are included Ticino and Airport between their first surrender. Its area is 181 Km 2 and is 122 meters above the sea level.
The match looks like a name only subordination of some continental features (Cfa). This is a quality of inland plains from North Italy, where a warm and cooler cooler tuned winter is outdated in contrast to the global climate shortest in the rest of Italy.
Environment temperature in the center of city - 3 to 4 degrees in January. (degree Fahrenheit of 27 to 39 degree in July) and 19 to 30 degrees in July. (66 to 86 degree Fahrenheit) Aim is relatively common during the winter even though its frequency has fallen in the last 15-20 years. Historical average of the matches area at 35 and 45 cm. between (16"/18"); Periodically 30-50 cm in 1-3 days. There are more single Himself during the famous savage of January 1985 to 80-100 cm; It was recorded. The year's average rainfall is 1000 mm (40 inches). In orthodox image, the city is often sunk in the cohgreen, characterized by Po Valley Canyon, though it has lowered the phenomenon through the elimination of rice pills from the south, urban heat island effects and pollution levels in recent years.
Multiple: Milan weatherbox
Architectural and main tourist conditions
- Also see: List of buildings Milan and Vill as and pal Milan
There are some residuary of the ancient Roman Empire which later became the capital of Western Roman Empire. In the latter half of the fourth century, St. Ambrose had a profound impact on the city's manipulation (though the supertemple and baptismal chambers now have disappeared); and build great gatherings on the city's gates: San Nazaro, San Singalinfield and Sant'ustoreyed, still exist in Ambrogio, are one of the most important churches in the fields of Milan and most important.
The greatest and most important are Gothic architecture in Italy, after a new Cathdrill, St. Peters of Rome in the world, Catholic of Saville, and Ivory Coast, the fourth largest temple is after the new Cathdrill. Built on the top of the tower of this building between 1386 and 1577, a nickname made by the Milan people as Madunina (smaller maddona), is an widely seen Madonna's gold image with the world's greatest marble icon.
Between the fourteenth and the fifteenth century, during the rule of the Swarza family, the old fortress was elaborated and decorated, which was called Castelo Sforzesco: A beautiful Renaissance assembly, surrounded by hunter garden, where victims got caught from the Seepio and Como lake. The architects included in a remarkable project are Florenstein filret, authorized for the manufacture of high central entrances, and Bartolomeo Gudeo. The political coalition architectural benefits between the Francesco Steas of Commerce de Middisi because the latter found the influence of the Brookings of Architecture. The first noteworthy buildings of this taskan effect were the Medici Bank which now is only the entrance) of the Central Plan enary Chappal set up for the first manager of the plant to Basawata and the San Lorenzo and the matching branch. During the Philrette, during his treat in quite a young man, he was responsible for the most famous big public hospital, also for the influential architecture book which includes the Plan of a star called Szinda, an ideal city, and for the nature of a central configuration, a biography debate. Leonardo da Vinci, who was in a locality till the city of France in 1482-1499, authorized for the Cathidral in 1487, or the Crossing Tower, though not selected for his construction. But the passion they have shared with the British for building, they now created many architectural paintings [pictures] during this period, which did not affect the bronze and the other's work. The task of Brahmante in the city, including Santa María Presto San Satero (reconstruction of the Church of the ninth century), is guided in the introduction of Santa María Delphei Gregisi mansion and Sant's three Vihar, San Lorenzo Samdelji as for Ambrogo.
The reform movement also occurred during the Spanish rule and marks on two influential people: St. Charles Boromio and his cousin, Cardinal Ferrío. He not only thumped his own into the moral director of the Milans, but also given a great impetus to culture along with the Biblitecha of Ambrosiah in the building framed by the Francesco María Richino, and also the birth of a very near Pinocteca Ambrosiana. In this period architectural palagino, Tikaldi, Gallery Alex, Ali and Richino built many beautiful churches and blac buildings in the city.
During the 18th century, Milan Maria Theresa was the responsible for many significant repairs. He has instigated many profound social and administrative reforms, as well as the creation of many buildings like the Tielo Ala Sblack, which have still become the glory of the city which has originated on 3 August 1778 and which is one of the most famous opera in the world today. Other documents about the history of photographs, laborers, counter-aries, textiles and Alkala in Upabhavan at Muzio Taila pla, slala skala. The La Sblack, Ballet School of the Tietro-Ala Spaal also runs. The Austrian sovereignty, which has changed the ancient Jesuits of Brera district into a scientific and cultural center, now assimilated with the Library, Astronomical Observatory and Botanical Park, where today, the Art Gallery and the Fine Arts Academy, promotes cultural skills.
In the beginning of the 18th and the 19th century, matches were also influenced by the new level of republican movement. In the early 1800s, the empire of rule of Napoleon Bonaparte created a number of exquisite new entrances and palaces, including a vila Real, or most commonly known as Willa Belgiozos (Palazio Benozos). This is based on the Valaya Peletboro and the Gyerdini Republican and was constructed on it by Leopoldo Polak in 1790. It included the Bonaparte family, mainly Joseph Bonaparte, as well as many others. Count [[Joseph Radesake , Won Raadetzki, and Eugène Day Beaharnais.).. Josof Raspe Ratzki von Rodentz and Eugene De Beohrnais, it often in fine architectural cosmic architecture. This is surrounded by a English landscape garden. Today, Gailaria D'Arte Contemporary (Hindi text: Contemporary Art Gallery) is very much decorated and covered with voracious granaries, large hall, marble copies and crystal glasses. The Palazo Belgiojyoto was also a magnificent residence of Napalian and the Milánes was one of the most outstanding specimens of Navshanist architecture. Many other important neurologist monuments includes Archeological, Arco Paes or Arch of Peace, sometimes called Arco Sempion, and which is located at a risk of parco-mpione in a piyona. This is often compared to a miniature version of Ark de Tramphe in Paris. The construction was started in 1806 under Napoleon first in Mehrab and it was produced by the Louisie Cagnola. Like Ark D. Tramph, the Nepalese defeat of the Nepalese battle in 1826, made the first appearance of this monarchic arch, but the King of Austria's Emperor Franz Joseph (Francis Joseph) I ordered that the congress and the treaty of 1815 peace treaty. It was completed by Francesco Pevareilly on September 10th, 1838. Another well-known novelist in the city is the Plazzo Dale Governano, which was created by Piero Gilardony in 1817.
In the latter half of the 19th century, Milan assumed the status of the major industrial town of peninsula and also turned inspiration for urbanization from other European capitals, a center of technological innovations forming the symbol of another industrial revolution and as a result, great social change which had continued. The great Galaria Vittorian Emmanuel II, a dreaded route to the piaza del Dumo, blankara with the niche placed before the marketplace, and with life-path in honor of the first emperor of United Italy's late Victorio Euomo II. The road, popular design for the covered markets of the 19th century, is covered with the arch-glass and crude roof of corpse, such as the Burlington Arcade, London, a bright-bright shopping ornament which, started by passias in the St. HBurt Gallery and St. Petersburg,. There is a remarkable philosophy of another 19th century monument to SIMITERO MONUMENTARY (literally "LARGE NEWTILIZATION") which is in the City Stazione district and a new Roman style was created by many architects from 1863 to 1866.
The 20th-century Subsequid period brought many innovations to architecture. The form of art novels, art deco and fast styles were used for the central station of monumental city. World War II Reconstruction targets the fast economic growth and though with the establishment of not only a large population but a powerful campaign for architectural change which instituted something of inplanetary rocks in the city's architecture history, including Bio Ponti's parivara tower (1955-59), Vellawar (1955-59), 1958), the creation of new housing districts and, in recent years, the creation of new exhibitions at the city housing center and the industrial areas changed in modern residential districts and services.
Even in spite of the fact that there is very little green area in comparison with cities with the same size, the city proud gardens and gardens with its wide variety. The first public garden was set up in 1857 and 1862, and it was said by Jiyusepp Balzareto. They are located in Piazel Oberden (Porta Venezia), Carso Venezia, Vala Pelesto and Vaya Manin districts. Most of them were land-shaped and represented traditional English gardens, often completely rich in bottles. One of the most important parks of a match: Parco Sempion (close to Caselo Sforzesco), Parco Forlani, Giardini Publications, Giardiso Dela Vila Cayonel, Giardini Dela Gastala and Parco Lambro. parco sampion is a big public park, located close to the piyazza sampion, between Caselo sco and Arch of Peace (Arco dela). It was built by Emilio Aleemagna and it contains a nepalian Akhada, Sivico Acqureo de Milano (Milan's civil fishermen), Minar, Art Exhibition, a few Pond and libraries. Apart from this, the parco forlani is the largest park of a match with the size of his 235 hectares of land, and has a pond. Of the oldest public parks that matches the Giordini Publishers, which was founded on 29 November 1783 and was completed around 1790. The foundation is built in the Neo-classical style of the English garden, and it has a pond, myurosio siviko, D. Storia Nachurel and Willa. Giardini Della Gostala is also one of the oldest parks of the match and is primarily an ornate fish pond.
There are three important botanical plants in the Milan: Established by the Brookings DiMinto, Didieco DiMinto D. Milano (a small garden run by Intiveto de Sainz Botanera), the Orto Botanico de Barrera (One and the Plants Garden, 1774), reached the Queen of Austria and a number of new year. back in 1998) and orto botanico de Cassina Rosa.
Sadr, in its honor, in 23rd January, 2003, a whore was set up, at the Monty Stella, as a protests against humanity. The founder of the boiling in Sarela and Sarajevo Sález Broz and Pietro Kuchiyukyan are dedicated to satirs Mohe bedkar, Aandrei Sakharov and others. In this park, respect for a "sadist" person is judged by the Commission of Nami People every year.
|Source: ISTAT 2001|
Just as in April 2009, there are 1,301,394 residents in population. Since the peak of the high population of 1971, the city has lost nearly one-third of its population, for the most part, due to lack of suburban expansion during the last three decades. The urban area of a match, mainly with its administrative province, is 43 million percent of the European Union with an estimated population. The increase in several suburbs and suburban areas around the central city, after the great economic spurt of the 1950-60s, has defined the outlook of metropolis and high travel that social-economic relations are unstretched beyond the boundaries of the city and its provinces and are created at the center of the Roman region of 7.4 million. It is suggested that the milestone in the metropolis area is part of the so-called blue field, which is the European area with the population and industrial density.
Since the end of the World War II, the matches have had two waves of wide Immigration, from within Italy alone, around the second peninsula. These two immigrants match two different economic stages. The first immigration came with a 1950s and the economic miracle of the 1960s, which was on the whole of exotic events based on viable industries and public works. The second immigration became a completely different economy on the background of industrial change. The first was connected with Italian made from the Dehat, mountains and southern, eastern cities or other provinces of Lombardi. The second one was related to non-Italian countries, a lot from North Africa, South America, Asia and East Europe. By the end of the 1990s, the Milan had a population of 10 per cent overseas immigrants, most operating in the low-level service sectors (restaurant workers, sanitation personnel, naïtz, domestic workers), or factories. Just as in January 2008, the Italian Statistical National Institute IAT observed that 181,393 immigrants remain in a normal position to represent 13.9% of the population.
Mating is one of the leading financial and professional centers of the world and of the Global Relief 241.2 Billion (US$ 312.3 billion) in 2004, with the GDP of the Metropolitan Region in Europe: If this country was the largest economy in the world, which is almost the same as the Austrian economy.
The Italian Stock Exchange (Borsa Etaliana) in the city and its internal sector is the largest industrial sector in Italy. With Madrid, Seoul, Mosco, Brussels, Toronto, Mumbai, Buenos Aires and Kuala Lumpur, in the Brooking Institution's economic report "American City Network" (Key Findings, Full Reportspeedoff F (940 KB), by Peter J. Taylor Robert E. Lang: included in the list of "World Health".
Art developed at the end of the 12th century and armor making was the most important industry. It was seen in the beginning of those irrigation works, because of which the Lombard Standard is still a fertile park. The growth of wool trade made the first encouragement of silk production.
Like the Venice and Florence, the manufacture of luxury was an important industry that in the 16th century the city gave its name to English word "milaner" or "millaner", which means fine things such as jewelry, clothes, cap and dresany. By the 19th century, a later version, "mil linery" means the one that made or sold the cap.
In Northern Europe, the industrial revolution in North Europe offered a new feature to the North-East. He had become a trade route for goods from Alps, and many rivers and farms manufactured mills.
In the middle of the 19th century, the cheap silk from Asia had been imported and the fixzera insect damned the production of silk and alcohol. Later, the planters were Indigenous for industrialization. After textiles, metal and mechanics and furniture were constructed.
Today, matches, textiles and textiles are the most important centers of alfa romies, chemical, industrial equipment, heavy machinery, book and music publishing.
The exhibition center, Feeramalano had an exhibition called "Felayeramanos City" which was made apart from some significant buildings (including the Bicycle Sports Stadium built in the 1920s) so that urban development would take advantage of it to the urban center, it would be shifted there. revealed on April 2005, the new exhibition at the north-west of the island city, Ferrano, develops the largest trading fair complex in the world.
Match and Future
Preparing the urban design to match again. Construction projects for the rehabilitation of the untapped industrial areas over the perimeter. A combination for the tietro alala sblack in plans; A SITILIVES PROJECT IN THE OLD "FEERA" SITE; New complex santa jilia; and arrested the dignity-repubblica region, there are the Porta Nyova project. Many well-known architects, like Renzo piano, Norman Foster, Zaha Hadid, Msiiliano, Fakassas and Daniel Lebaud. Any such functions will have a more matching horizon, which will no longer dominate the Drumo and the Pyrelli Tower.
Milan will hold 2015 exhibitions in the perspective of this modernization.
According to the Global City Power Index, the match was ranked as the 27th and 28th of the world in 2008 by the scores of 27th and 2009, where it was beyond Bichok, Fyuk, Taipei and Moscow, sometime after Beijing and the Global Voices. Among the various regions of study, matches across the world, economics has 30th, research and development, 18th, 18th, in cultural activities, 18th, 18th, in residential-compatibility, 15th and 15th in case of climatic issues.
The city had a high quality and a distinguished man in the environment data where 12th for the management of Europe, 13th, artistic and tourism opportunities for research 11th grade education, along with 12th, plus 11th classification for tourism.
Milan is one of the most important tourist spots in the European Union; With 1.902 million and 1.914 million bombs in 2007, it finds itself at 42th and 52th in the most worth of the world's most worth places. According to a particular source, there are 56% of international visitors coming from Europe, while 44% of the city's tourists are from Italian and 56% abroad. The most important European Union market is the United Kingdom (16%), Germany (9%) and France (6%). Accordingly, most of the visitors from the USA come to business in travel, while Chinese and Japanese tourists come to the center. Many popular tourist attractions in the city are like the dreamers and piaza, Tiero Accala Scala, San Siro Stadium, Gailariya Vittorio II, Caselo Stockosco, Pinoco, Di Brera and Montenapoline. Most of the tourists come to the spot such as the Milan Cathedral, Caselo Sforzesco and Tiero Ala Spala, though, others like the Basilica of Ambrogio, Naviley and Bera Academy and the District are making less popular. There are many hotels of the city, including the most brilliant Town House Galleria, official status quo by Society Jurrel D. Survions, the first seven-star hotel in the world and one of the world's leading hotels. The matches also have many bootic or fashion hotels, including the new armani world, in 2010 which has been planned to open. This is a large hotel in Vijaya Manzoni (in Vaya Montenapoline Fashion district) and occupies the 1930s building. It has 95 rooms planned and everything will be on a temporary theme. There are some names included in the other remarkable hotels of the city. Historical Grand Hotel and D. Milan (where Giuseppe Vardy was killed), Hotel Four Seasons, or Piaza Dyuesta, D'Awosta.
The average tourist residence in the city is 3.43 nights, while the foreign residence live for long periods of 77% average for 2-5 nights. Between 75% visitors living in the hotel, 4 star hotel is the most popular (47%), while 5, 3, or 3, represent 11% and 15% in the table respectively.
- Also see: List of pain
Milan has been a major artistic center from centuries. The city has many educational institutions, academy and galleries (like Brara Academy and Pinacocatica, Ambrosiana).
Milestone's art became rich in the Middle Ages and, with the chief patron of the Wisconsonant family art, the city became an important center of gothic art and architecture (the city's matching cathedrals is the most characteristic of architecture). Moreover, between the fourteenth and the fifteenth centuries, the Swarza family was ruled by one and another when art and crafts had its peak. The Scozaa Castle became a bastion of a pleasurable Renaissance assembly, while great compositions such as the public hospital offered by the Philaderte were created and he drove to matches with such competence as Leonardo da Vinco, final Bhodh Fresco and Codex Atlanteus. Bramante also came to find a way to build a few in the most beautiful churches in the city; Beautiful bright Tribune at Santa María Daley Grazie is built by Bramante and at the same time the Church of Santa María Preso San Satiro
In the 17th and 18th centuries the city was affected by barroses and many veterans like architectural artisans and Caravegio, painters of that period. The barometer of corrodus "The fruit basket" mates, based on "Bbryottera" in amo and his "" in "Emouse". During the post-naturalist era, a match became the center of European art, while milanese were influenced by fascist autism which was ruling the matches during that period. Perhaps all the mundane excitement involved is perhaps significant: kiss by Francesco Haise, based on Brera academy.
Later on, however, Mate and Overall Italy were also influenced by the future in the 20th Century. The Italian future founder of the Italian future, Marinetti wrote in his 1909 "fashito flyuresko" (Italian) in manifest "grande.."tradizionale futurus was (grand). Traditional and futurist). Amberto Boshione were also an important futures in the city. Today, the matches have become one of the main international centers of modern and contemporary art.
Milestone is one of the international capitals in industrial and modern design and is regarded as one of the most influential cities in the world. The city is famous for its high quality ancient and modern furniture and industrial goods. Milan organizes a feiramalano of the world's largest and most prestigious furniture and design forces. Other famous design and architecture programs like matching "Fury Salon" and "Salon Dell Mobile" also.
In the decade of 1950s and the '60s, Italy's main industrial center was one of the most progressive and dynamic cities of Europe, matching Torenas to the war design and architecture became its capital of Italy. buildings of corpse were built, such as the Pyrilly Tower and Tore Velaska, and certain architects belonging to Bruno Munton and now on the city or City including Bruno Fantana, Anrico Fantana, Carico Cassani and Piero Manzoni.
During the end of the 18th century and throughout the 19th century, a match was a major center of discussion and literary creativity. the exuberance got fertile land here. Cesher, Marquee of Bikaria enabled her popular day a dale pane and count petro--tro-by its periodic Il deafe to influx new-class culture, which had the liberal thinking of the Austrian administration. In the first few years of the nineteenth century, the ideals of the Romantic movement affected the cultural life of the city, and its major writers argued the superior culture of classical verbal and cultural poetry. Here too, the Giuseppe Parni and Yugo Focolo published their most important writings and the young poets shared the morality, as well as the master of literary writing skills. The following fescholo poetry was inspired by Nepalese law, not by the will of many people.
In the thirties of the 19th century, Alessandro Menzoni wrote his novel I prossy Spokesi, which is regarded as the divinity of Italian fantasticism which acquired its center. The articles of Silvio Pelico, Giovanni Berkette, Ludoviko, were published in the magazine Il Conciliator, were published, and patriotic in poetry.
The unification of Italy in 1861 lost its political significance; Yet, during the cultural sisters, he had a sort of central one. New thoughts and movements were accepted from other countries of Europe and all discussions were held: Thus realism and reaction gave birth to the Italian movement, theesmo. The great vesta novelist, Giovanni Varga was born in Sicily, but he composed his most important books in matches.
Music and Display Arts
- Also see: Music of Milan
A famous national and international center of match performance, particularly of opera. In a match the La Sblack Operhouse is located which is regarded as one of the most prestigious operahouses in the world and is a premiere of the number opera in the entire history, some of which are named by Zyusepp Vardi in 1842 by Djyukonda, 1. In 2004, Madama Butterfly by the Giacomo Pookhini in 1926, aTuneranidsSwapdochini just released from the Jiyakomo's pochini in 1926. The fabio in 2007, fazenes-tennes. Other matches includes tiatro dégly arkinboldi, Tierétro-dall, Tierétro-dale, Tieréro-Lyrico (matches), and the tiatro Regio ducal. The city has a well-known simfni orchestra and music lessons and the main center of music composition in overall history: Giuseppe Camo, Simon Boilo, Hossen da Regio, Werdy, Zileo Gatti-Casasza, Paolo Cherry and Alice Adune have all come up with popular musicians and musicians, or it was called its home. The city has organized a number of modern singers and bonds, such as dine amis enic ensemble, stormy six and camerata mediones.
Milan is considered, along with New York, Paris, Rome and London, one of the capitals of the world's fashion is regarded as one of the world's capitals (the fact is the global language monitor, announcing that it was the top-and-media-fashion capital in 2008). Most of the leading brands of an Italian fashion, as at Valentino, Gucci, Worsaga, Prada, Armani and Dolphna, are in this city. Many international fashion labels also run in a match. Many existing shops, including Aberomb and Fich chief stores, which has become a key consumer attraction. Like other international centers like Paris, London, Tokyo and New York, the match can be held twice a year. The main shopping list is the key advanced fashion district (quadrupulo dela is "quadrilateral decision"), where the most distinguished shopping gear of the city (vaya montenopoline, Vala Spiga, Vaya'Andria, Vanzoni and Corso Vanzona. Gallariya Vittorio II, Piazza Dale Dumo, Vaayya Dante and Corso Buenos Aires Are Other Important Shopping Roads. The master of a Prada who helped strengthen his position as the capital of fashion was also born here.
Millions of local and national communication services and business, such as newspapers, magazines and TV. and it's the foundation of radio stations.
| || |
- La Settimana tica Enigmismism
- Abitare (architecture and design monthly)
- Casabella (architecture and design monthly)
- Domus (architecture and design monthly)
- Panorama (Weekly)
- Gente (Weekly)
| || |
- March 18 - 22: Five days of the 1848 revolution or of the Milan.
- April 25: The release of Germany's territories during World War II was liberated.
- December 7: Festivals of St. Ambrose (Festa Di Sant).
- December 12: Memory for Piazza Fantana explosions.
- Also see: grammar Milanese and Classical Milanese
Besides the Italian, nearly a third of the population of Western Lombardi can speak the Western Lombard language which is also known as one of them. In a match, some native of the city can speak traditional Milanez language - i.e. the urban dialect of Western Lombard, which should not be understood as influential by the regional variety of Italian languages.
Milan people, like the overall population of Italy, is also a Catholic of the number. It is the installation of a Roman Catholic orchestra of the match. There are other popular religions: Conservative churches, Buddhism, Judaism, Islam, and Protestant religions.
Mating has its own historic Catholic rituals, which are Ambrochin's rituals (Italian: Rito known as ambrosiano. This the typical catholic rites somewhat differ from the Roman ceremonies (used in all the roman-to all other Western areas), where the difference of the variety and the khristag ceremony ceremony and the date of the lent (for example, the date of the lent). Ambrosien rituals are also practiced in places near Lombardi and Swiss Cantons of Ticino.
Another important difference concerns Girja music. The gregory anthem were not fully used in matches and areas around it because the official song was his own Ambrosian song, certainly before the Trident Council set up (1545-1563) and above the Gregory. With the participation of the "Pontaneous Ambrosian Institute of Sacred Music" (PIAMS) in Rome, an unique scoola, college, and institution, developed  in order to place the music there.
Many (particularly Italian) films are set in match, including "the calmi Apasionati"The International (film)", "la mala Ordina", "Milo Calibrow 9", "Mirabo in Match", "La Notre" and "Rokko and Hebrs."
Like many Italian cities, mix with favorable as well as their regional dishes as in Milan and adjoining regions, where, in accordance with the specificity of the Lobbard consonants, rice is often used as in the case of pasta and the tomaters are not practically placed. Milniz is included in food: "Kotolata ila Milniz", a Breed Veil (full and Turki can also be used), cutlet in a butter (some people believe Austrian origins, because this is equivalent to visenetzale, while other people claim to be "Wenetzell". Derived from "Match").
The other special dishes are Caeshoyula (with the song's and the Pork chop and Sewy Bandagohi), Osobuco (-spotted calcutta), Rishotto Alsas ( with the Cescare), (COSSIZING INSIDE WITH SEM) AND PORCH WITH BRAISTOSITE (SICHING, MEAT OR COAT AND POTATO). Mausamy Pests include Chiyacier (Flashy Freters) and Carnival (fried cycles), Colomba (-spinning cake for Easter, with Pen Dey Braid, Dacini Day for All. Walked cookies) and penotone for Christmas.
Salamino, a fine grain with the grain, wide in Italy. The well-known milinese is Gordonzola, nearby for the same name, though at present day active in Gorgola manufacturers in Pidamont.
Apart from unique consonants, the match contains many world-famous restaurants and cafes. The majority of southernmost and higher classes of restaurants are found at the historical center, while the traditional and popular majority are located in Braille and Navyalli districts. Today, there is the Nobu Japanese restaurant in a match which is located in the Armani world of Vayya Manzoni and is considered one of the most modern restaurants in the city. One of the city's favorite cafes or pasticcerie is a cafe kowa, in 1817, an ancient milánes cofehouse that has, even at Hong Kong, opened the franchise. In the Bifi Cafe and Gallaria there are many delightful and historical cafes, which are located in a match. The other restaurants of a match are Fore Seasens restaurants, 'la Brishiyola', Marino Ala Sanctuary and Mandliar. Today, the Galleria Vittorian is also the Persian forest-food restaurant in Eupanuel II and some new buttikee-cafe, such as a water-dela spiga, owned kafe fast-cafe, which was tied to Roberto.
The city organized a fifa world cup in 1934 and 1990, in 1980 UEFA European football championship.
Football Italy's most popular sport and match the two World well-known football team: A.C. Match and F.C. is the home of Internessel Milano. The first team is commonly referred to as "match" (prompt on the first letter instead of English and matching) and the other is referred to as "inter". Between these two teams match exists in honor of matching Derby or Derby Dela Madonna (one of the leading sightseeing in the city, "in honor of the Virgin My Madonina" on the top of the Dviomo De Milano).
The match (AC match) is the only city in Europe, whose team has both won the European Cup (now UEFA Champions League) and the Intercontinental Cup (now FIFA Club World Cup). The United States collectively was Nine Champions League leave, the largest success case in the city, at the same level as Madrid. The two teams UEFA are known at the Gyusepp Meeza Stadium, including 85,700 people who were created in and generally known as San Siro. San Siro, one of the largest stadiyams on Cry A. The only interior is a team which has spent its entire history in Seri A, while the match has spent all of those sessions in the top 20-strong conflicts.
Many well-known Italian football players were born in Milan or in his Provinces. Some famous players include Valentino Mazola, Paolo Maldini, Jeusep Miaza, Gateano Cyria, Gateau Bergomi, Walter Goddess, and Giovanni TrapTony.
It is also known for its football in an Italian seri A football group which includes many of its football in the world and football point Ronaldino, who will play a World Cup in Brazil at the 2010 World Cup.
- The famous Monza Formula One is located near Circuit City, located inside a extensive park. This is one of the oldest car racing circits in the world. The current capacity for F1 races is about 137,000 visitors although during the 1950s the longevity could be around 250,000 visitors. From the very first year of the race, except for the first year of the contest, he has organized an F1 every year.
- Olympia Milan (sponsored by armani) is a successful Italian and European basketball team. This is one of the most important and successful Italian teams and is one of the top teams of Europe. The Olympia Dachforum Games (capacity 14,000).
- Rinoz Milan is an American football club, the oldest American football club of match and has won four Italian super bauts. He is one of the five Foundation clubs of the Italian Football League.
- CUS is the oldest baseball club in a baseball match and has won eight Italian squad.
- In the American government match shone some 18 national championships and Italy's most popular and important rugby teams, competing with the successful Refel Baccomo Italian Championship's only players who were nominated three times as players in the National Italian Championship.
- The matches different ice hockey teams have won 30 national championships, whole. Viper Milan has won 5,000 out of the last 7 national championships, alpenliga and many kopa italia live and is the leading side of this game in Italy. During the regular sessions they play at the Agora Stadium (4,500) and on the forum during the pleoff.
- Every year, a match understands the bonfifolio Trophy fixture under the 18 tennis tournament. It's the most important young tournament in the world and the match is played at the tennis club. The Central Court has a capacity of 8000. The last winners include Tallini, Jan Kodeas, Adriano, Panata, Corado Barajuti, Moreno, Björn Bowrg, Smide, Evan Landil, Gai Barragate, Goran Ivancevich, Yevanesenikić, Evelinikov and Guillo Korea.
- The matching marathon is an annual marathon race in November.
- The city is a Italian band union.
Science and technology
The matches have been an important national and European scientific center for a long time. As one of the early industrial Italian cities, modern science developed in the 1800s by the end of the 1800s and beginning of 1900, when Brussels, London, Paris and so many other major economic and industrial centers. Following serious competition from neighbor scientific gatherings of Pavia (where Albert Einstein spent a few years in his studies), the match started developing an advanced technical and scientific region and started establishing several academic institutions. An interesting project such as Milano, Science City (Milano, delle Sci enze in Italian), organized in the international exhibition of Sempions. Science-related programs which have been carried out in matches include a competition from the Science Fondzion Steline on 13 September 1997, for European Union organizations at the Science fair at the City. Perhaps the most important and ancient observatory in the matches is Brera astronomical observatory, established by jesuits in 1764 and a law is conducted by the government since it was passed in 1773.
The maximum matches system includes 39 university centers (44 Sanskrit, 174,000 new students a year, equivalent to 10% of the entire Italian university population), and at Italy the most number of university graduates and graduate students (34,000 and 5,000 respectively).
Educational Institute and University
The polytechnico, established on November 29, 1863, is one of the oldest University of matching. The most well-reputed professors of years are the mathematician, Francesco Brayosi (director of it), Luigi Kramona and Zileo Nata (Nobel Prize in Chemistry, in 1963). Polytechnico de Milano is now held in the 16 departments and there is 9 engineering, architecture, and industrial design schools in its network, as stretched over 7 campus in the Lombardi region with a central administration and management. 9 school is dedicated to education but 16 are devoted to research. The number of students involved in all the campus is about 40,000, making Polytechnico de Milano, Italy as the largest technical university.
On 30th september 1923, Milan University was established and this is a public teaching and research university, comprising 9 faculty, 58, 48 institutions and 2,500 professors with teaching staff. A leading Institute of Italy and Europe for scientific productivity is the largest university in the region with about 65,000 registered students: It's an important resource in terms of socio-economic terms which is part of.
On 10th June, 1998, Milan Bikoka University was established to help benefit from students of North Italy and reduce pressure from its historical university where more crowds were being crowded. This is located in the northern prakoka region in the matching, which is a centers of previous industrial activities with a number of steel processing, chemical manufacturing and electrical mechanics. In The Non-Traditional Dividences Of Science Education, B.Sc.To Ph.D. Traditional physics, mathematics, biology, chemistry, chemistry, counts and geological science have been added to the fields of biology, biotechnology, and environment. There are over 30,000 students in all university.
Established in 19 Because of the program, which was put in place 17th of the world's list of graduation preference, graduated by major multinational companies in 2007.Forbes have placed Boconi in the particular category Value for Money first in the world. In May 2008, Boconi crossed the financial Times executive education rankings several traditional World Trade Schools and 5th in Europe and reached the top 15th place in the world.
The Catholic University of Sacred Heart, established by Father Agustino Jamelli in 1921, is the largest Catholic University all over the world, and is highly registered with about 42,000 students.
The University of Langises and Communications of a consumer and Service Fantasy are exclusive in foreign languages, such as the research, trade communication and services of consumer and services, and ICT, Tourism, Fashion, Cultural Inheritance, Economics, Marketing and Distribution. The two mates and phaltera capsaries of 10,000 students are re-placed.
St. Refel University was originally born as a part of the research hospital structure in St. Refel Hospital, where students take part in the research library with basic research laboratories, including neuroscience, diabatology, molecular biology and other subjects. It has expanded since then and there is research sector on cognitive science and philosophy.
There is a private non-profit organization, which is an expert in the interest of the Teves Research Institute in 1996, including a characteristic in the Citizen's Research. Tethys has bubbed on geocentatiaries to a top - 300 and most scientific contribution. Tethys own the photographic articles with more than 200,000 statesmanians and photographic articles, which can make more than 1,300 specific identities possible for seven brown species. This experts should share the role of a regional network colocus of "euroflux" FIs over a global EC.
Brera's fine arts academy is regarded as one of the leading educational institutions in the world, a public educational institution, dedicated to teaching and research on creative arts (painting, sculpture, photo, video दिः, etc.) and cultural historian. It is an educational institution in Italy with a high rate of internationalization, where there are 3,500 students, 850 foreign students from 49 countries. The Academy's ordinance at the year 2005 was classified by UNESCO as "A5".
A new Lalit Arts Academy, installed in 1980, where graduate and graduate art title, educational bathlegraduate program, Diploma program, Diploma program and semester External Programs are organized in English and recognized by American university system in the field of visual art, graphic design, fashion, media design, and theater design. At this time, the academy has been reading around 1,000 students from all its four countries.
The European Design Institute is an private university whose specialty is Fashion, Industrial and Intiere Design and Social Design, including photography, ad marketing and trade communication. Today about 8,000 students are run out in school in 1966.
Marangoni Institute, there is a fashion institute with the Campus matches, London and Paris. Established in 1935, it prepares the fashion design and industry of great efficient professional.
Milan is the electoral college, which was established by a royal Farman in 1807, when the city was capital of Napoleon's Italian empire. It started the next year at the University of the Banta María Deela Pashan in the Banke Church. In the beginning he had 18 men and women a residential student. More than 1,700 students, 240 teachers and 20 subjects, are the largest university in Italy.
Cultural Institute, Art Gallery and Museums
The city has many cultural institutions, the Museum, and the Art galleries, some of which are very important at international levels.
The Bagati Valsechi Museum is a non-historic home museum in Montenapoline district. The decorative objects stored in the Italian Renaissance art and the feudal Bagetti Valley display similar articles as they desired. So, not only do philosophy objects can see such artistic goods, but also see an authentic environment and order of the 19th century kind of penetrating. These include illustrations of painting, such as christ in Christ, Virgin, Christ's child and Saints, Giovanni Petro-ka rizoparino 1540s (painting inspired from Leonardo da Vinci).
One of the most important art galleries of the Pinketeka D. Brera. By sharing a place at Brara Academy, moving a huge Italian painting over the cultural performance of the academy, here has a collection of leading Italian painting. Here, Brara Medona, a painted By Piero, Della Francesca, contains outstanding works.
Caselo Sforzeso's palace and now employs many art collections and demonstrators. Pinacoctacea Dale Casello Sforzesco, is one of the present-famous citizen museums where a last image of Michael Angelo in the art collections, Rondanid Pieta, Andrei Mantera, Trivazio Madonna and Leonardo da Vinci, Trivárez-Pandoupe. The Casselo complex also includes the Ancient Art Museum, Furniture Museum, Museum of Music Vaderies, Museum of the Archeological Museum, Archeological Museum in Egypt and Oriental Museum and Asian Berterey Print Collections.
Museo Civic De Storia Nachurea de Mix (Natural History Museum of Match) 1838 when Jiyep De Christophos (1803-1837) gave their collection to the city. Giorgio Jan (1791-1866) was its first director.
Musio DeLa Cynza "Leonardo da Vinci" refers to a national museum of science and technology and is dedicated to an Italian painter and to Scientific Leonardo da Vinci.
Musio Poldi Pazolie is the most important and prestigious Museum in the city. The Museum, in the 19th century, is a comprehensive collection of residents in Xiaean Jiyacomo Pazolei and his mother-Roza Trivalzio, especially for North Italian and (for Italy) Netherlands/Flemish.
Museo Tiretale Ala Sblack match has a dramatic Museum and library associated with the Tierto-ala Scala. Though it is especially focused on the history of opera and opera house, its diary range has spread to a normal Italian dramatic history and manifested itself, for example, Comediya del's Arte and famous stage actresses Elineora Dus, the famous platform.
The Resorgemento Museum (Museo del Resormento) has a museum of Italian unification with a history of 1796 (the first Italian campaign of Napoleon) and 1870 (merger of Rome) and the role of a match (five days of particular matches). It's located in the 18th century Palazo of Morizia. This is a collection of five days by Baldsare Verazi and a picture of King Ferdinand First of Austria by Francesco Hawaiz [[Austria- Mausa's King Ferdinand First].
A Traneel D.Milan is a design and station in the Palace of Arts Bhavan, parco Sampion, Caselo Stenzecco plains. It organizes many demonstrations and programmatic functions of contemporary Italian design, urban planning, architecture, music and media art, art and industry.
Next to Bologna, Milan Italy is the second railway center and the matching five major stations of matches is the Central Station, Italy's busiest station. The first made rail of matches was opened for service on railway, match and monja rail road, 17 August 1840.
Two higher speed rail lines, from 13 December 2009, link the match to bologna, frreference, Rome, Naples and sellers in one direction, and at the other, from Torino.
By way of settling down the mass-transporting English, three continental railway lines and trams, traille bus, and bus lines, the management of public transport networks is operated within the metro region. ATM TRAWAY BADES, Fundamentally 1928, MANY PETER WIT CARS, WHO ARE STILL WORKING. By and large the network, reaching the 86 municipalities and covered 1,400 km. In addition to public transport, using ATM, Sotamino parking card systems, in historical centers and commercial brochures, the intervening parking groups and on roads.
The matches have three underground rail lines, in a system called métro, whose network size is even bigger than 80 km. It includes three lines; Red Line, which runs north-west towards west, green line, which goes on in the north-east and right side and in the Yellow Line which operates from the north to the south.
Suburban rail services lines, created from ten suburban lines, add match packages to the metropolis area. In 2008 more lines started, but as January 2009, nobody was completed. On the other hand, the regional railway service links the match to the rest of the Lombardi and the national rail system. Urban tram network includes about 160 kilometers (520,000 feet) track and 17 lines. just cover lines 1,070 km.
There are also licensed taxi services by private companies driven by and City of Milan (Commune, De Milino). All taxies are the same color, white. Prices are based upon a certain rent in the beginning, and extra rent according to the length and time. Less the number of licenses by current taxi drivers. It may be difficult to find taxi during busiest hours or in the rainy days and most often impossible during long- term transport strikes.
The Milan City has three international airports. Italy's second largest airport, Malpensa International Airport, Central Milan has evacuated about 50 km with the Central matching "Malpensa" is connected to the railway service. It managed 23.8 million passengers in 2007. Lynette Airport which is near the city's border is used for mainly domestic and minor flights, where over 9 lakhs of passengers traveled in 2007. The Orio Al-Sero Airport, near Burgmo City, is a low-cost transport service (about 6 lakh passengers in 2007).
- Also see: List of twin towns and cities in Italy
Twin City - Couple Cities
Miles are linked to:
| || |
- Other forms of cooperation, partnership and city friendship
| || |
- List of Milan Mayors
- List of rulers of matches
- Milan Metropolitan Region
- Milan's Governorate
- The international conference's work "match capital" olog Convegno Archeico intern azionano Million'impero romano 1990; Milano tri autori: SenaChi, Gem ma Arslan, Ermanno A.
- Augustino A Milan: il batt esimo - elle Agostino nterre di Ambrogio: 22-24 apr ile 1987 / (rela zioni di) Marta Sordi (et al) Augustinus publ. Agustinus Q.
- Enselmo, Conte De Rosate: istor ia mil al-tempo del Barbarossa / Pietro Benefit, European first.
- The Dicline and fall of the Roman Empire (Edward Gibbon)
- The Letter Roman Empire (Jones), Blackwell and Mott, Oxford
- Milano Romana / Mario Roberty
- Marchesi, percorsi della Storia Ital Minerva ica (It)
- Milano gray'eta republic icana e'eta augustea: atti del Convegno di stud i, 26-27 marzo 1999, Milano
- Milano dell'impero romano: 286-402 d.c. - (Milano): Silvana, (1990). - 533 p: Mail. ; 28 cm.
- Milano dell'Impero Romo: 286-402 d.c. - album storico olog archico. - Milano: Cariplo: ET,1991. - 111 p: mail.; 47 cm. (Publisher bl) in occas ione della Motentera uta Milano Veil 1990.
- Torri, Monica (23 January 2007). Milan & The Lakes. DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley). ISBN 9780756624439. Archived by original on 18th December, 2011. Exchange date 10 March 2010.
- Welch, Evelyn S (1995). Art and authority in Renaissance Milan. The University Press, New Hav, Connector. ISBN 978030063516. Archived by original on 18th December, 2011. Exchange date 10 March 2010.
- ↑ Context error:
<ref>faulty usage; No information in reference to
- ↑ The ‘city’ population (i.e. or the gangs of municipality: demopgrahic balance: Jan a-office 2009, ISTAT.
- ↑ "Demographic hia: The World Urban Are as(PDF). Archived from original on 3 May 2018. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ OECD. "peti cotive cities in the Global Economy" (PDF). Archived from original on 14 June 2007. Return date 2009-04-30.
- ↑ A Aa E Khyi Brit annica is Concise Encyclopedia. "Milan (Italy) - Brit annica Online Encyclopedia." Brit annica.com. Archeology on 10 April 2010 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ A Aa E "Milan Travel Guide." www.worldtravelguide.net. Archived on original 27 December 2009. Return date 2010-01-04.
- ↑ a Aa "Official ISTAT estim." Archived on February 17, 2011 from original. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ "Milan, Italy - Milan Travel Guide." Sacred-inations.com. Archived on original 7 May 2010. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "World's cities playing by purchpower". City Mayors. Archived on 6 May 2008 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "Stored Copy". Archived on 6 August 2007 from original. Arrangement date.
- ↑ the world's Cost of living the world's expensive cities 2009." City Mayors. 2009-07-07. Archived on the original 24th of December, 2008. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ A Aa E Khyi "Stored Copy" (PDF). Archived from original on 29th June, 2014. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ "GaWC - The World According to GaWC 2008". Lboro.ac.uk. 2009-06-03. Archived on original 17th January, 2020. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ a Aa "Euro monitor inations the top City Dec City > Euro watch." Euro monitor.com. 2008-12-12. Archived on 3rd January, 2010 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "Milan Tourism and Tour Information: Information about Milan Area, Italy" www.milan.world-guides.com. Archived by original on 8th April, 2010. Return date 2010-01-04.
- ↑ A Aa E The History of Milan. intern.relations.unicatt.it. Archived on 2nd November 2009 from original. Return date 2010-01-14. The text "Relazioni Univers Internazionali, Cità Colro Cuore" was ignored (Help)
- ↑ medius + lan um; Alshiyto's "etymology" is immune.
- ↑ Bituricis vervex, Heduis Dat sucula signum.
- ↑ Laniger huic signum, the animálque biforme, hin Acribus sec, lan itio inde.
- ↑ "Alciato, Emblemata, Emblema II". Emblems.arts.gla.ac.uk. Archived on original 13th January, 2012. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "313 The Edict of Milan." www.christianitytoday.com. Archived by original on September 10, 2009. Return date 2010-01-14. The text ignored ('Christian History').
- ↑ View itate Versum de Mediolano
- ↑ Henry S. Lucas, The Renaissance and the Information (Harper and Brothers: New York, 1960 p. 37?
- ↑ Same, Pp. 38?
- ↑ Robert S. Hoyat and Stanley Shoboro Europe in the Middle Ages (Harcourt, Brace, and Jovanovic: New York, 1976) Pp. 614.
- ↑ a Aa Henry S. Lucas, The Renaissance and the Information. 268?
- ↑ John Lotherop Motley, The Rise of the Dutch Republic Section II (Harper Brothers): New York, 1855 p. 2.
- ↑ Sipola, Carlo M. Fixing the Plague in Seventieth Century Madison: Wisconsin University Press, 1981.
- ↑ Bloy, Marjie (30 April 2002). "The Congress of Vienna, 1 November 1814 — 8 June 1815". The Victorian Web. Archived on 4th October 2018 from original. Return date 2009-06-09.
- ↑ raham J. Morris. "Solferino". Archived on 30th June, 2009 from original. Return date 2009-06-09.
- ↑ a Aa "Italian Population Life Tables by province and region of residence". demo.istat.it. Archived on 26 July 2010 from original. Return date 2010-01-14.
- ↑ Uy, Veronica (29 April 2008). "Filipinos populating Milan, as 3 are born daily—exec". INQUIIRER.net. Archived by original on September 11, 2009. Return date 2009-06-21.
- ↑ "Backgrounder: Profile of Filipinos in Northern Italy". Philippines Republic of the Office of the Press. 2009? Archived on original 12th May, 2009. Return date 2009-06-21. Najamaada Parchal
- ↑ "Stored Copy". Archived by original on September 14, 2009. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ "Stored Copy". Archived by original on 29th May, 2010. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ "Stored Copy". Archived by original on 29th May, 2010. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ a Aa "La Locomotive if il fiatone". Check Ecomil-anese.doc origin Archives 20 February 2010 from
|url=value (help). Return date 2008-12-07.
- ↑ "web site of Milan". Archived on 29th July, 2007 from its original. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ "Stored Copy". Archived by original on September 1, 2013. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ a Aa "Milan, Italyfacts, Milan, Italy travel videos, flags, photos - Geological diological." travel.nationalgeological.com. Archived by original on 28th March, 2010. Return date 2010-01-04.
- ↑ a Aa "Duomo". Frommer's. Archived by origin on 4 June 2009. Return date 2009-06-01.
- ↑ The Cast Reconstructed by the Sforza, Archived 30August 2003 at the Webback machine., Cast Sforzesco website.
- ↑ The Archived 20th June 20 210 at the West Milanese period 1481/2 - 1499 (1487). Universal Leonardo.
- ↑ The Archived 20th June 20 210 at the West Milanese period 1481/2 - 1499 (1488). Universal Leonardo.
- ↑ Muray, Peter 1986. "Milan: Filarete, Leon ardo Bramante." The Architecture of the Italian Renaissance. ames and Hudson. Pp. 105-120.
- ↑ Wittkower, Rudolf (1993). "Art and Architecture Italy, 1600-1750". Pelican History of Art. 1980? Penguin Books.
- ↑ A Aa "Monuments in Milan". Aboutanmil.com. Archived on 10 March 2010 from original. Return date 2010-03-14.
- ↑ A Aa E Khyi Gardens and Parks in Milan. Aboutanmil.com. Archived by original on 28th March, 2010. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "Storia di Milano: Giardini pubblici". Storiadimilano.it. Archived on 3rd January, 2011 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ OECD Terr Earth Review - Milan, Italy
- ↑ "Competi tiv of Milan and eness metits itan (PDF). Archived from original on 5th December 2008. Exchange date 5 December 2008.
- ↑ Gert-hospers (2002). "Bethe yond Blue? Structural Change in Europe's Geo-Economy" (PDF). 42nd EUROPEAN CONGRESS of the fine Science Association Regional Reading Session - Submission for EPAINOS Scienti 27-31, 2002 - Dortmund, Germany. Archived (PDF) from original on 29 September 2007. Return date 2006-09-27.
- ↑ John Foot. "WMsity Diverin Milan. HistorAppro aches the Urban Immigration. Department of Italian, College university. Return date:
- ↑ List of metropolitan areas by GDP
- ↑ List of countries by GDP (symbolic)
- ↑ Heav "en at Milan's Town House eria Gallhotel". The Age. January 7, 2009. Archived from original on January 18, 2009. Return date on January 21, 2009.
- ↑ "Milan: a new Hotel for mani | LUXUO Lux Ackerfuffs." Lux uo.com. 2009-08-05. Archived on 17th June, 2010 from original. Return date 2010-03-14.
- ↑ A Aa "Art and Culture of Milan: from past the contemporary." Aboutanmil.com. Archived on 14 March 2010 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "Cast ello Sforzesco". Archived on February 7, 2003 from original. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ a Aa "Design City Milan". Wiley. Archived on original 6 December 2010. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "Fri eze Magaz ine | Archive | Milan and Turin." Fri eze.com. Archived on original 12 November 2007. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ Willey, novelist (2005-11-12). "Europe" tain | La Scala uncer future." BBC News. Archived on original, on May 8, 2014. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "The Global Language Monitor" ashion. Lagemononitor.comangu. 2009-07-20. Archived on 1 November 2009 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "chiortodossa mil ano - Google Maps". Maps.google.it. Archeological evidently purported to 18th July, 2011. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Buddhist Lankarama Temple - Milan,Italy" the lamplighter. Lanktonaram.com. Archived on original, on May 8, 2019. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "misconceived Community of Milan". Mosaico-cem.it. Archived by original on 9th March, 2018. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Islam in Italy" Religious Inter-Dialog" OrdguethodoxEurope.org". OrthothodoxEurope.org<!. 2002-12-04. Archived 25 on February 2009 from original. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Milan: The Center for Political Islam in Europe. American Chronicle. Archived on 2012-07-20 from original. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ Cini. "Centro Culturale Chi Protestante: Milas delle Bat tiée steedistdesi" (Italian). Protestantiamilano.it. Archived by original on 28th May, 2010. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Chi esa Evangelica Valdese - Milano." Milanovaldese.it. Archived on 4th May, 2010 from original. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "olic Encyclopedia: Ambrobrokersian." adv.org. 1907-03-01. Archived on 12th June, 2010 from original. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Milan Restaurants". Worldldtrav elders.net. Archived by original on 26 January 2010. Return date 2010-01-22.
- ↑ "Cova ticceria confetteria - dal 1817". Pasticcerivaaco.com. Archived on 26 March 2010 from original. Return date 2010-01-22.
- ↑ Available from: Band: theAbout InternationalItaly. Internationalyband.com Archived by original on 2 October 2009. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ a Aa [email protected]. "MILANO Città Sci delle." Milanocittadellescienze.it. Archived by original on 21 September 2013. Return date 2010-01-22.
- ↑ "Young scientists in Milan". Iop.org. 1997-09-13. Return date 2010-01-22.
- ↑ "contparty website." Comune.ano.mil.it. Archived by original on 14 April 2010. Return date 2009-03-13. The text "Milan" was ignored (help)
- ↑ "Other Society pieg.qxp" (PDF). Archived from original on 4th July 2009. Return date 2009-07-08.
- ↑ "Politecnico di Milano - POLIational English - The University". Polimi.it. Archived by original on 4th March, 2009. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "The University of Milan - Welcome." Unimi.it. Archived by original on 21 April 2010. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ PCAM. "PCAM - University of Milano-Bicoca". Pcam-network.eu. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Conferenze, ospiti, news, folagi MBA della SDA Bocconi | MBA SDA Bocconi". Mba.sdabocconi.it. Archived by original on 3rd April, 2008. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Gatech: OIE : GT Study road Abs". Oie.gatech.edu. 2006-04-07. Archived on original, on May 8, 2008. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Sda Bocconi Supera London Business School - Viv iMilano". Corriere. it. Archived by original on 24th September, 2008. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Autore" (PDF). Archived (PDF) on 7 February 2009. Return date 2009-07-08.
- ↑ "Libera Univers ità di Lingue e Comunicazione IULM". Cru i.it. Archived by original on 26 October 2007. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Vita-Salve Univers Raffaele University - itsa Vita Unisr.it. Archived by original on 13th August, 2006. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Tethys Research Institute". Tethys.org. Archived by original on 9th June, 2008. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "NABA Nuova adem Accia di Arti Milano". Nbir.it. Archived by original on 12th April, 2010. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Conserv atorio di mus ica "G.Verdi" di Milano". smil ano.it. Archived by original on 14th June, 2008. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ "Museums in Milan". Aboutanmil.com. Archived on 11 March 2010 from original. Return date 2010-01-03.
- ↑ "world.nycsubway.org/Europe/Italy/Milan Urban Trams". World.nycsubway.org. 2003-12-08. Archived by original on 9th March, 2009. Return date 2009-03-13.
- ↑ Aa Ee -A O Kha "Milano - Città Gem ellate." © 2008 Municipality of Milan (Comune di Milano). Archived from original on 10 April 2014. Return date 2009-07-17.
- ↑ "Partner cities." Bir mingham City Council. Archived by origin on September 15, 2009. Return date 2009-07-17.
- ↑ "fur Frankan t-Partner Cities". © 2008 Stadt fur Frankt am Main. Archived on November 7, 2007 from the original. Return date 2008-12-05. External links in
- ↑ "Bethlehem Municipality:::". www.bethlehem-city.org. Archived on 24th July, 2010 from original. Return date 2009-10-10.
- ↑ inning with Khalil. © 1998-2008 The Crown inning Lives. Archived by original on 28th June, 2012. Return date 2008-11-29.
- ↑ The following inning with agreements the of the Archived 28 December 2007 at the cities Webback machine, the. Bethlehem municipal corporation.
- ↑ "Kr aków otwarty ś wiat". www.krakow.pl. Archived by original on 13th August, 2016. Return date 2009-07-19.
- ↑ "Partner Cities of Lyon and Greater Lyon". © 2008 Mairie de Lyon. Archived by original on 19th July, 2009. Return date 2008-11-29.
- ↑ "City of Melbe ourn — International relations Sister — cities." City of ourn. Archived by original on 26 September 2008. Return date 2009-07-07.
- ↑ "Saint Pet burg in figures - International and regional Ties". Saint Pet burg City Government. Archived 24 February 2009 from original. Return date 2008-10-23.
- ↑ a Aa "São Paulo - Sister the Cities Program". © 2005-2008 Fiscolegis - Toos direitos reservados public Editora de açes õ odicas - LTDA / © 2008 City of SPaulo. Archived on 10 December 2008 from original. Return date 2008-12-09. Context error:
<ref>is an invalid tag; The name "São Paulo" has been defined multiple times in different materials
- ↑ "Relations - São Paulo City Hall - Official Cities" Archived on original 21st May 2010. Return date on April 14, 2010.
- ↑ "Tel Aviv cities" (in Hebrew). Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality. Archived 14 February 2009 from original. Return date 2009-07-14.
|The media related to Milano is available at the Wikimedia Coamons.|
- ATM - Milan's Tran sportation Company
- City of Milan - social virtual Tour website
- City of Milan - Community
- (Italian) Rete Metitana ropol Milano
- The travel guide for Milan on a radiographer
- Milan Garden of Rteous
- Milan in Hebrew מ י ל נ ו